Practice Development – Multi agency Risk Framework and Tool for Adults and Transitions - Level 3 intercollegiate guidance (2 hours CPD)
Practice Development – Multi agency Risk Framework and Tool for Adults and Transitions
Represents 2 hours CPD. (Level 3 intercollegiate guidance.)
Also acts as a refresher course
This is a 2 hour course and runs from 10:00-12:00
Janine Edwards, Safeguarding Training and Development Manager & Helen Buckland, Risk Exploitation Coordinator, SBC.
Staff and volunteers who work with adults at risk (including 17 - 25 year olds transitioning from support from Children’s Services) who need to use a multi agency approach to provide support when safeguarding support is inappropriate or refused.
Aims and Objectives
The learning outcomes for the seminar are Improved competencies around the following:
- Understanding guidance and identification of when to initiate the risk framework
- Identification of people who would benefit
- Confidence and competence around multi-agency working to share risk when working with complex and challenging cases
- Understanding of role of agencies in managing risk for vulnerable adults
- Understanding support available
If you have any queries about the content of the course and/or its suitability for you please contact our training and development manager Janine.email@example.com
We have had to impose a £100 no show fee and we will notify your safeguarding partnership board representative if you fail to attend.
Closing dates are 1 week prior to the event.
Confirmation of place will be confirmed within 5 working days and final confirmations are sent one week in advance.